SFC 2017 – Rockville, Maryland
October 15-17, 2017
(Just North of Washington, D.C.)
SFC Washington, DC 2017, the 11th International Conference on Packed Column SFC, brings together SFC and chromatography users from around the globe to learn about advances in the green technology of SFC/SFE.
- Worldwide leaders in SFC technology
- Current and potential users
- Key academic and industrial professionals
- Members of the global separation sciences community
The conference takes place in Rockville, Maryland, in Montgomery County’s international life sciences hub and home to the USP, FDA, and NIH – and just a Metro ride from the nation’s capital of Washington, DC.
Don’t miss this opportunity for learning, networking, and sharing your SFC research and applications.
- SFC Short Course (Industry): $250
- SFC Short Course (Academic): $100
- Industry Registration: $625
- Academic Registration: $250